Saturday, June 12, 2010

E3

I will try to blog some on E3 or the Electronic Gaming Expo on this blog. It's next week and always catches my interests. I don't think I can hide my love of videogames too much. I will try to have other links for the week as well.

The big news will be that Sony and Microsoft are releasing motion controlled games, thus showing that Nintendo Wii has beaten them. Sony is trying to appear to know what they are talking about. But most people have caught on that they are suffering pretty badly. Microsoft is...

The Playstation 3 and XBox 360 systems were promoted to a specific age and person, and guess what? The Motion Control games are also for the same people.

I love the Wii, when people ask what system I loved, I say the Wii. Because I get to play all the games I loved as a kid without having to argue over which system was better. I got my Sonic next to my Mario like the way I like it. So yes, expect a lot of Nintendo news. I will do my best to keep it weird news though.

You will note that I did all of that in one post. I will try to keep that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment